Legal notices 13:14 21.05.2018
www.awiacja.imgw.pl usage regulations
§ 1. General terms and conditions
- Awiacja.imgw.pl Awiacja.imgw.pl is weather service website owned by IMGW-PIB.
- Data, information and products contained on the website of IMGW-PIB are published for information and advertisement purposes.
- Data, information and products contained on the website of IMGW-PIB are published for air navigation users.
- All data provided through IMGW website is subject to IMGW copyright protection and is not publicly accessible.
- Access to and use of IMGW website constitutes your acceptance of terms and conditions contained herein.
§ 2. Conditions of use
- Copying, redistribution, publishing, distribution, making accessible or used otherwise, whether in whole or in part, data provided through the IMGW website is prohibited for commercial purposes or for their inclusion on Internet websites and services, subject to paragraph 5.
- Copying, redistribution, publishing, distribution or making works prepared with data from IMGW website accessible or creating derivative works is prohibited, subject to paragraph 5.
- You may not alter, adapt, or make any other changes of data provided through IMGW website, subject to paragraph 5.
- Multiple or regular downloading of elements from IMGW website, even not protected ones, which may cause any damage to IMGW is prohibited, subject to paragraph 5.
- Dissemination and use of data or information in whole or in part thereof contained on the IMGW website is possible only after receiving a written consent from IMGW or after signing a separate licence agreement with IMGW.
When receiving a written consent form IMGW for dissemination and use of data, information or works on whole or in part thereof contained on IMGW website,
such dissemination and use are possible only according to the following rules:
1) dissemination and use of data, information or works is possible only according to above mentioned consent;
2) data, information or works used will acknowledge IMGW website;
3) dissemination and use of data, information or works is possible only when provided that IMGW is acknowledged as its source. Using IMGW’s logo is allowable subject to its use with no shape or colour change as it is legally protected trademark.
§ 3. IMGW liabilityIn no event will IMGW be liable for any damages resulting from the use of IMGW website, particularly for damages resulting from:
- interpretation and/or use of information being made available on IMGW website as well as for any losses incurred by use of these data;
- inability to use the service, lack of access, loss of data or lost profit,
- interpretation and/or use of hydrological, meteorological and any other data available on the IMGW website.
§ 4. Terms in force
- IMGW reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change terms and conditions set forth in these notices at any time. Newly introduced terms will apply for use of data, information and works when new rules have been in force.